Co-Design Training Course
Co-Design is an approach that involves a group of stakeholders in the design phase of a component with the aim of sharing the needs of all phases of implementation and defining together the guidelines of a project common.
Ecotre Valente, metallurgical and process specialists, exclusive distributor in Italy of Simulation Software QuikCAST Light, QuikCAST and ProCAST of ESI GROUP, organises the co-design course allowing designers of the component to minimise porosity and shape defects.
- Orients the design of the product towards production
- Allows choosing the best designs
- Improves the castability of the parts
- Reduces defects and controls costs
The initial design of the component features difficulties and risks during production. Aided by the Co-Design course and interacting on the geometry of the part, on the selection of material and on the quality specifications, the designer is able to modify a massive area by reducing, or even eliminating, shrinkage porosity. The design of the redrawn product reduces the difficulties and risks associated to production.
The co-design training course includes exercises with simulations on components supplied by Ecotre or by the customer.
- Intended for: Designers of the component, R&D and foundries
- Speakers: Ecotre Technical Department
- Duration: 1 or 2 days, from Monday to Friday
- Time: From 9:00 am to 12:00pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Material: Certificate of attendance at of course.
- Carried out: At Ecotre office or else online (Teams)
Contact us for information and to attend the course by filling out the form below.
Our technician-sales agent will get back to you.