Metallurgical Processes Training Courses
Ecotre Valente, metallurgical and process specialists, exclusive distributor in Italy of QuikCAST Light, QuikCAST e ProCAST, organises 2-day metallurgical processes courses, including 1 day for the analysis of a part proposed by the companies using ProCAST simulation software.
- Orients the design of the product towards production
- Allows choosing the best designs
- Improves the castability of the parts
- Reduces defects and controls costs
The training course deals with different topics based on the process addressed (Die casting, Gravity, Low Pressure, etc.). First of all it addresses the design of the casting, evacuation and feed systems, followed by streamlining of process parameters. Special emphasis will be given for metal die processes to the development of temperature control systems and equipment lubrication.
- Intended for: Foundries, Die makers
- Speakers: Ecotre Technical Department
- Duration: 2-5 days, from Monday to Friday
- Time: From 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Material: Lecture notes in pdf format and Certificate of attendance
- Location: At Ecotre office or else online (Teams)
We are available to meet any particular needs.
Contact us for information and to attend the course by filling out the form below.
Our technician-sales agent will get back to you.